4 January 2021
2021 will be a year where we all need to work together & listen to each others needs #wehearyou
31 December 2020
Happy New Year #2021
During the Middle Ages in Western Europe, while the Julian calendar was still in use, authorities moved New Year's Day, depending upon locale, to one of several other days, including March 1, March 25, Easter, September 1, and December 25. Beginning in 1582, the adoptions of the Gregorian calendar has meant that many national or local dates in the Western World and beyond have changed to using one fixed date for New Year's Day, January 1.
3 December 2020
SOLD | SEPT\OCT\NOV 2020
2 December 2020
Holiday Season has begun......
27 November 2020
A Little Story about a WINDOW that grew up to be a DOOR
These are pictures from a renovation we are currently conducting in Palazzo Del Mare, Briatico.
This is a 2 bed property that was purchased for € 50,000 euro by a young Swedish Family. We are now renovating this property so that you will have a brand new 3 bed 2 bath property with large Balcony Windows opening onto a terrace with unobstructed views of the Coast.
Where else in the world can you do this for 50,000 euro ?
26 November 2020
Happy Thanksgiving | 2020
25 November 2020
AIPP Member since 2008
AIPP has over 370 corporate members from 30+ countries and includes Agents, Developers, Lawyers, Media, Financial Services & other industry professionals.
We do not sell property. We are a non-governmental, not-for-profit organization whose aim is to improve standards of professionalism, helping both industry and the public. Select advice to our members is endorsed by UK National Trading Standards (Estate Agency Team).
AIPP is the organisation supporting the Alliance of International Property Owners (AIPO) – providing dedicated support to buyers and the more than 1.5 million British owners of a foreign property.
AIPP is a Trustee of the IESC – International Ethics & Standards Coalition
AIPP supports AIPO’s membership of the Tourism Alliance
We focus on five key areas:
- Professional Code: we bring together, under a strict code of conduct, all professional companies in the business of creating and selling foreign property
- Standards: to improve standards of professionalism and accountability in the industry
- Complaints: we receive and deal with complaints about our members services including, where appropriate, the passing of such complaints to the independent Property Ombudsman who may recommend an award of compensation
- Government: to lobby EU & UK authorities & agencies for support and interventions to protect buyers and owners of a foreign property.
- Information: we freely offer qualified, balanced information and support to buyers of a foreign property. We do this through our sister organisation, the Alliance of International Property Owners